If you decide to run a business online, you probably don’t plan to have an offline store, where customers can touch & feel your product, right? If you want to maximise your success, you have to use all the possible platforms and channels to reach your clients to convince them to choose your brand and product. We make many buying decisions every day, but how do you find out what your future customers prefer?
How to Define Your Target Audience
First of all, and preferably still before launching your brand, evaluate your product. Do customers need it? Why? What problems are you solving with your offer?
If your product seems relevant, try to define which type of people you consider a possible customer.
Think about their typical life, family status, education, age, even their financial situation. Then you should have a look at their habits. What kind of media do they use? Think about their inspirations since this will help you match offers with your customers desires.
If you are sure, you can offer value for them, launch the business: this group of future customers will be the first audience you have to locate & reach online. The right approach is trying to offer a solution before they even think about whether they need it! 🙂
With time, you will have some data to analyze. Remember, data is our best friend! 🙂 I suggest analyzing your customer behaviour time by time – so you can follow the changes, and you can adapt your offers to the present situation. Stay flexible!
Don’t forget, you are not alone on the market! Consumers are influenced by so many different factors. You need to fight with several competitors, online and also offline. The best you can do is deliver a good brand image, capture attention and to build an emotional connection with your customers.
How to Reach Your Target Audience
Ok, you defined your customers, but how do you reach them?
Nowadays, reaching potential customers is made easier through the power of digital marketing. Habits are changing, TV is losing audience, print is moving to the digital direction. If you’re already one of our clients, your digital marketing is in good hands. We deliver the best results possible.
But exceptional media buying is just 1 piece of the puzzle.
What can you do yourself to reach a synergy effect with your paid advertisements, and to boost even more your sales?
Read More: Do Your Ads Actually Speak to Your Target Audience?
10 Tips to Boost Your Online Sales
Here are some tips which are essential for the best results:
- Build a bullet-proof home-page. Quick loading times, non-blurry images, and clear communication are essential. Make the life of your future customers easy by comforting them on your site.
- UX matters! Try to go (or click) along the customer journey. Is the road towards purchase clear?
- Be informative: provide enough information for your visitors, about the benefits of your product.
- Use keywords and SEO for cheaper and organic visitors.
- Run social media pages for your brand.
- Post valuable content on your page and on your social media channels.
- Build up a community – this improves brand loyalty and engagement.
- Provide exceptional claim handling and customer service – this is much more important than you would think it is.
- Boost your organic engagement with activating your followers. Organising a small sweepstake on your IG or FB page can deliver you tons of organic, cheap traffic, with little cost.
- Keep in touch – build up an email database, so you can keep your subscribers up to date about your brand and products.
Read More: How to Successfully Build a Facebook Ad Funnel for an Ecommerce Store
Do you think it’s too much for one person? You are right. At a certain point, the critical factor of growth and success becomes to delegate tasks to professionals. We can take over your Social media advertising, so you can take care of all the rest. What a relief, huh?
Book a call below:
Thanks for reading, Zsoka