Right now the situation is difficult due to the pandemic all over the world. However, some countries are already one foot out. As per our current view, there are two types of business right now. One who are making a lot of money and ones who don’t have many sales. It’s really depending on your product.
If you are the first case well obviously you know what to do, but if you are in the second bucket here are a few suggestions. Many advertisers question themselves if they should continue running their FB ads or pause until things get back to normal.
We all hope it will be over soon but meanwhile better to focus on positive things rather than panicking and stressing out.
Here are a few things you can do in the meantime:
- Connect with your customers more than ever, show empathy,
- Keep them engaged on your social pages. As most of us are in lockdown people are glued to their phones and computers and spend more time online than ever. I speak just for myself my screen time has increased Significantly. As a media buyer I spent already a lot of time in front of my computer but now it’s even more. So, it’s a good time to build audience, and use it later plus if you step out you would lose ground to your competitors and you’d put yourself in a hard position in the following months.
- CPM’s are low right now! If you are tight on budget, indeed decrease or pause if needed, but if you can maintain a level of spend go that direction and at least keep brand campaigns live.
- If your shipping is delayed make sure your customers know, so they know what to expect and won’t be disappointed. However, Facebook took good care of this and you can appeal if you got a bad page score. In addition to compensating late shipping or as empathy for the current situation, you can offer special discounts for this period.
- Another decision is to rethink at this point, your traffic channels as they won’t be doing their normal job this time. As well it’s a good time to focus on different areas to improve. Whether it’s your creatives, website, emails there is always room for improvement. You can as well do surveys ( if you didn’t already) to find out more about what your customers think it will be a great boost to find out where your marketing is leaking.
We would be happy to hear your experience and overall the communication strategy you are using right now and how is your business holding up?
If you’re spending over $500 a day And want to scale your brand
Book a call below:
As final words, stay positive and expectedly things will get back to normal soon.