DimNiko.com is an eCommerce advertising agency on the hunt for a Media Buying Superstar to join the team full time remote.
Experience in media buying is essential.
You must be a fast learner, be enthusiastic, willing to work whacky hours, be curious, and PROACTIVITY IS A MUST.
This would be the perfect role for anyone with media buying experience, and wants to work on some epic projects doing some high level sh*t!
We'll be providing you high level training and growth.
Your role is to lead the client's campaigns to a high return on investment, ensuring extremely effective marketing strategies that will increase engagement, revenue & sales for clients in their paid marketing efforts.
This is a senior position of leadership, whereby responsibilities include ensuring standards and KPIs are met, facilitating team dynamics, strategising large accounts, and facilitating operational growth as client base grows.
Media Buyers are required to set up, run, optimise, and scale Facebook campaigns for a high-end private label ecommerce agency based in Melbourne, Australia. The role will be remote. You will be trained. If you are experienced, you will also be trained. We have a very particular way of generating results for our clients, and as such will indoctrinate you into our media buying processes and turn you into a beast.
Your key area’s to handle:
- Performance of your own campaigns, striving to achieve better every day
- Strive to achieve high returns on investment, seamlessly integrating with our agency’s strategies and marketing philosophies.
- Creating & ensuring of highly effective ads that increases engagement, reputation & sales
- You are responsible for the overall campaign results, ensuring maximum sales and revenue is generated per client
- And most importantly, you will strive to learn and achieve better than you did yesterday, every single day.
- Managing your team of media buyers
- Training junior media buyers and enforcing standards
- Liasing with clients on strategy and execution
Do not apply if:
- You are looking for a quick job for quick cash
- You are not looking for a long term role in which you can grow
If you think sounds like a job for you, please send a resume to email@example.com , with a cover letter explaining why you're the perfect person for the role.
Job Type: Full-time