EXTROVERTED MARKETERS AND TECH SAVVY SALESPEOPLE – RARE OPPORTUNITY
As DimNiko Agency’s eCommerce client base grows, we’re looking to bring on board more sales people in our partnerships division. We are looking for Passionate Marketers or marketing oriented sales people that are extremely driven, quick-learning and detail-oriented, to take calls with prospective clients and brands interested in our services.
- Basic to intermediary understanding of digital marketing and experience in sales, with an eagerness to learn.
- Experience working with eCommerce brands, preferably in several niches.
- A strong desire to grow and learn the ins and outs of media buying, to an exemplary standard.
- Fluency in English language and great communication skills is a must (written and spoken)
- Experience is the service industry, preferably in client-facing role
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience running ads on other Platforms will be considered an advantage (Snapchat, Google Ads, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest,…)
- Plan, Manage and execute inbound sales and marketing strategies to increase clientbase.
- Attend sales calls to bring new clients onboard.
- Work proactively based on own initiatives and as well following our Agency SOP’s
- Addressing Client and Team queries related to the projects
- Attend in-house meetings (3-4 per week)
- Hit pre-determined sales targets and maintaining performance standards.
- Weekly script writing to our creative team to create high-converting videos and images from existing ads and stock footages
- Provide internal KPI’s and direction of strategy to the sales and marketing team
- Following our Agency’s onboarding process
- Using Basecamp as a form of communication and contact with the clients and with the team
- Step above and beyond to ensure clients are fully satisfied
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration
- Coolest Team ever
- Remote work with flexible working hours
- Training and Support
To apply please send your CV and references to email@example.com with the subject line: “Sales role” and please comment below to let us know.