As DimNiko Agency’s eCommerce client base grows, we’re looking for THREE media buyers to join our team on our growth journey.
We are looking for Passionate Facebook marketers that are extremely driven, quick-learning and detail-oriented. You will be inducted into our company as a media buying account manager. Part of this will be onboarding and getting you up to speed with OUR SOP’s, and our way of doing things – an exciting opportunity for even the most experienced media buyers to learn and grow as they’re exposed to a larger agency’s way of doing things.
- – Proven track record of managing Direct Response Facebook Ad campaigns over $1k daily spend/account
- – Familiar with different types of buying strategies: prospecting and retargeting models
- – Experience working with eCommerce brands, preferably in several niches.
- – Understanding of attribution models, buying cycles, sales funnels, customer values
- – Strong analytical skill and preferably experience with Google Analytics
- – Fluency in English language and great communication skills is a must (written and spoken)
- – Experience is the service industry, preferably in client-facing role
- – Creative all around digital marketer mindset, with a deep understanding
- – Strong problem solving skills
- – Experience running ads on other Platforms will be considered an advantage (Snapchat, Google Ads, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest,…)
- – Plan, Manage and execute media strategy that directly supports efforts to increase sales, revenues, and profits for our client
- – Daily optimisation, performance analysis, budget and campaign management to reduce customer acquisition costs and meet agreed KPI’s
- – Addressing Client and Team queries related to the projects
- – Weekly script writing to our creative team to create high-converting videos and images from existing ads and stock footages
- – Arrange monthly growths calls with the clients to discuss strategic direction of the account and offer based on our agency standards
- – Monthly creative reporting and creative angle suggestion to the clients based on our agency standards
- – Provide internal KPI’s and direction of strategy to the Lead Media Buyer
- – Step above and beyond to ensure clients are fully satisfied
What We Offer
- – Competitive remuneration
- – Coolest Team ever
- – Remote work with flexible working hours
- – Training and Support on operational procedures
- – Annual company retreat and other super fun things!
How to apply:
- – Record a 1-2min video introducing yourself and telling us why you’d be an awesome addition to our team
- – Send the video link, along with your CV and salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Media Buyer – Freelancer
Excited to chat!