As you already know, Facebook Ad Creatives are an essential part of your ads nowadays. They’re what stops your audience from scrolling in their feed. But do you know which creatives work best at each stage of the funnel?
Read More: Where to Get Ideas for Your Ad Creatives
First, it’s essential to identify which types of creatives perform best. Not all the accounts need the same ones. We want to give you some tips and ideas on what you can use:
TOF – Top of the Funnel
The primary purpose of the top-of-the-funnel creatives is to engage your audience. As we are targeting new customers, we need to be super engaging and eye-catching at this stage.
Below are some elements that should be included in the TOF videos. Not every single niche will consist of all the details below, but it’s essential to have as many as you can.
- Show your products’ features and explain how it works.
- Highlight problems/issues that your product will solve. Draw emotions from your customer.
- Show your audience what they are missing out on by not having this product.
- Highlight the benefits of the product.
- Include photos and videos from your customers using your product.
- Showcase many products of a collection in one video.
Make a problem-solution video showing the benefits of the products, social proof, and a CTA at the end.
MOF – Middle of the Funnel
The main goal of the middle of the funnel creatives is to build trust. Encourage people to buy. Use user-generated content (UGC) and trust-building content about your brand. At this stage, we are targeting people that have engaged at the top of the funnel.
Use user-generated content at this stage. It’s based on content that was filmed or photographed by your customers. You can create content for MOF yourself with the help of friends or family, and it will still convert.
To make converting MOF videos include the following:
- Unboxing Videos – Showing how the product gets delivered. Show the brand experience.
- Reaction Videos – Show people’s reactions to receiving the product themselves. Capturing the excitement from these moments is super engaging content.
- Competitor Review Videos – Show your product versus a competitor’s product. Show the person on camera talking about why your product is superior vs. a competitor.
- Product in Use Videos – Show different angles and features of the product.
- Full Product Experience Videos – These are videos from the customers of how they receive the item. Talking about the brand experience
Why do they buy the product
What made them believe it
How it compares to competitors
What they love about it
How it solves a problem for them
Highlights the key features and benefits
Them using the product for its intended use.
BOF – Bottom of the Funnel
At the bottom of the funnel, creatives’ goal is to drive your audience to buy. Make use of user-generated content and trust-building content about your brand.
Target people that have been to your landing page but never purchased your product.
This is different from your MOF ads.
You can test dynamic product ads (DPA). Generally, work well as they’re showing the products again.