DimNiko Agency is hiring a full time Client Strategy and Success Manager to join our team. This position is remote.
Your role is to manage client accounts and lead them to success – both on a client satisfaction, and results oriented front.
You will be liasing and managing a team including media buyers and creatives.
While specialist expertise in each area is not essential, you must have a general understanding of what makes an eCommerce brand/campaign successful.
In addition to strategising for clients, you will also be communicating with these clients to ensure all needs are understood on a deep level, and met.
- Communicating with, and understanding the needs of clients.
- Formulating client success strategies and roadmaps to lead their ecommerce campaigns to success.
- Including campaign messaging, angles, creative approaches, and media distribution of this content with the assistance of a media buyer.
- Liasing with your execution team of media buyers and creatives, to bring your strategies and ideas into fruition for clients.
- Ensuring client KPIs are met to a high standard.
- Writing basic eCommerce copy for your advertising campaigns.
- Optimising back end metrics with the client, including AOV, LTV, and CR.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Minimum two years’ ecommerce experience
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Understanding of all facets of an ecommerce campaign, including landing pages, creative, advertising, and optimisation.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us.
Please email your CV with your portfolio, example works at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add “Strategist” to the subject.